Hello everyone! Today I am going to talk about some make-up products that I’ve been wilding about lately. If you’re a make-up geek, just like I am, I recommend you to keep up with me this time! If you’re ready, I’m gonna go ahead and start with the list of products for an everyday look:
1) Before applying foundation to your face, you might want to use primers in order to fix the upcoming products and make them blend easier. Primers will also make your skin nicer and smoother. (This part is totally optional.)
- Make Up Forever HD Primer:
2) As us women know already, we need to start doing our make-up with a good cover foundation and at that point, these products come into my mind:
- L’Oréal True Match: I can say that this foundation doesn’t make your skin oily, but it’s not one hundred percent matte either, so it’s perfect for an everyday look.
- L’Oréal Infallible: This long-lasting foundation is great for a matte coverage and if you have an oily skin, I recommend it strongly. (It also photographs very well, the flash doesn’t lighten up your face.)
3) Before starting up with your eye make-up, you might want to use an eyeshadow base in order to fix the products and make them blend smoother.
- Mac Pro Longwear Paint Pot:
4) Since this is going to be an everyday look, you need to use nude eyeshadows.
- Urban Decay Naked Basics:
- Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palatte: If you feel like you are going to need more colors and Urban Decay Basics Palatte won’t be enough for your look, I recommend this one.
4) If you want to define your face just like Kylie Jenner and make it look nicer, you should definitely do contouring.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit:
5) To define some points of your face and to have that J-Lo glow, go ahead and use highlighters.
- Nordstorm Jouer Highlighter:
- The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer:
6) And last but not least, for the lipstick, you might want to use nude colors since we desire this look to be natural.
- Mac Lipstick Kinda Sexy:
- Mac Lipstick Call The Hairdresser:
That’s it for an everyday make-up look. I learned some of these products from Desi Perkin’s Youtube Channel and tried them out. If you want to, you can check her vlog from here: https://www.youtube.com/user/DesireePerkinsMakeup
(If you feel like doing us a favor, tell her that we sent you!)
I definitely love her videos and find them educative about make-up looks. I use most of these products and I can assure you without hesitation that they are really good. But if you have a breakout from them and see that they’re not for your type of skin, you can search for other products from other Youtube Channels.