It has built in flash.
Ok. Lomography brought back one time use disposable camera this year. And people were crazy about it. It is is easy to use, you can literally make nothing wrong. No need for focus or anything. You can’t even choose ISO. I know it sounds like a bad camera like this, but for example, I got my boyfriend this camera because he was enjoying my photos, and he brings everywhere now. He didn’t want to buy a good camera or pay anything, but he is having fun. I use mostly for night pictures because it has a flash. Fun, night pictures with friends = what simple use means for me. It comes with flash with battery (you probably never gonna have to change it) and a film roll! It uses my favorite 35mm film. You have three options: Color Negative, Black and White (Lady Grey) and Lomochrome Purple, all 400 ISO. Purple is 30$ and other two are 20$. It has many cool features, so try to keep up. Color Negative and Lomochrome Purple ones have color filters, so you can mix and use. I have the purple one btw. Because I looooove lomochrome purple. It was out of stock for a long time, because they were making a new formula, and I just got 5 rolls with that.
- Analogue Made Easy: Lomography’s Simple Use Film Camera is preloaded with film so you can start shooting straight away.
- Filled with Fantastic Film: the film inside gives your shots classic analogue character.
- Get Creative with Color Gel Flash Filters: mix and match three different Color Gel flash filters to tint your shots with one of six different colors.
- Take Your Camera Everywhere You Go: Portable and light, the Simple Use Film Camera can easily be your go-to camera for everyday shooting.
- Easy to Develop Your Pictures: Just hand in your film at any photo lab.
AND NOW,, WHAT IS REALLY AMAZING IS..!!
It’s actually not one time use camera -disposable.
If you dare, you can put a new film in it. It’s a little hard at first, but once you get it right, it’s super easy. You put the film, roll a little on the inside, close the door, push the little to the left, roll the whole film out, and you can use it. Well, you can’t understand by only reading this, so find a Lomo store or a friend who can do this for you, or check out youtube videos. No guarantees for the latter.